Divina review part 2 - food and drinks

Lou2204

And yes, we're very much enjoying Florida!! A few fun days in Key West, and now we are spending our last days of the vacation in Miami. It's really great, we're loving it. But we do miss Manoj, we have sighed many times to each other that we wished he was here. :-)))

Hope you all settled back in ok!

Nice! Enjoy your last few days in the States. Miami was hot for us but so was the rest of the ports.

Oh my gosh, Lol, I just read this now.

Did you see her marching back and forth by the pool to the bar and back with the two little ones behind her the day we were in Nassau? I think your kids were by me that day. She was complaining to herself how dirty their room was and how no one could keep it clean. She was quite angry!

We did see them all over the place and plenty of times the little kids were just running amok. On Nassau day we headed to the main pool, aft pool, and the inside pool. We spotted (heard) the kids in the stairways by the inside pool were one of the dads was yelling at the kids to come back to him to no avail. We did get a glimpse a time or two into one of their rooms on 15 starboard aft and it was a mess.

ETA: At least one of the little ones was in a diaper and in the pool which is against USCG regs as I understand.

Yes the heat is phenomenal, for us now, but also in the ports. I must say this is something we grossly underestimated. Being from Holland we thought we'd be grateful for any little bit of warmth and sunshine, but even for us it was a bit too hot on some occasions. I can see at least that it's off season for these destinations. Didn't t stop us enjoying ourselves!!

On our first cruise on Norwegian Wind 2004 they had a buffet in one of the MDR for breakfast.

Disney often has a lunch buffet in one of their MDRs, including on embarkation day. We have also had Sunday brunch buffet on Celebrity (Silhouette class) in the MDR a couple of times.

Disney often has a lunch buffet in one of their MDRs, including on embarkation day. We have also had Sunday brunch buffet on Celebrity (Silhouette class) in the MDR a couple of times.

We had a buffet in MDR on DCL Fantasy last time we sailed a couple years back. You could also order off a menu IIRC.