Oasis shops for children?

This might sound a little silly, but my 7-year-old dauighter was so disappointed when I told her I learned the Pets At Sea store was gone from the Oasis. This will be my kids' first RC cruise. Are there any stores left on the Oasis that sell things kids would enjoy buying as a souvenir? We are not into pricey handbags and watches. Thanks!

The "general store" or logo store, or whatever it is called on alll the ships, has a children's section with books, stuffed animals, kiddie trinkets, models, etc.

I didn't know the Pets at Sea store was gone from the Oasis. In a way I am kind of glad. Bought three bears plus extra outfits there last July. The quality of the clothing was terrible ..... returned a couple of the outfits that stuff came off within an hour of buying them ..... they weren't real cooperative. I believe the store was operated independently of RC, so maybe there were just too many complaints. The quality did not come close in comparison to Build a Bear.

The "general store" or logo store, or whatever it is called on alll the ships, has a children's section with books, stuffed animals, kiddie trinkets, models, etc.

I didn't know the Pets at Sea store was gone from the Oasis. In a way I am kind of glad. Bought three bears plus extra outfits there last July. The quality of the clothing was terrible ..... returned a couple of the outfits that stuff came off within an hour of buying them ..... they weren't real cooperative. I believe the store was operated independently of RC, so maybe there were just too many complaints. The quality did not come close in comparison to Build a Bear.

thanks - you are making me feel a little better. I had been reading a lot about the Oasis the last month or so and didn't realize it was gone until today. DD LOVES Build-A-Bear workshop at home so that's why she got so excited. But if the quality was bad anyway, she can just get a lovey at this other store.. :)