Ongoing trip review - Western Caribbean on the Glory March 11 - 18/17

Halka

Thanks for doing this. Interested in why you will not book a suite next time. I looked at your pics. Suite looks big and comfortable. We have one booked for late April.

Don't get me wrong, we loved the suite as well, it was very spacious inside & out. Faster to the Fun is worth every penny but... you get off your ship quicker at the start of the day but have to wait with everyone else at the end of the day. This is fine if you're docked & can walk on the ship but not so good if you're in a LONG HOT line waiting for the tender.

The deck was important to us & as long as we had a sofa & a chair to sit on inside that will suite us fine. It was nice to beat the crowds on sail day but didn't make any difference on the last day.I will compare room sizes & costs next time & go from there.

Don't get me wrong, we loved the suite as well, it was very spacious inside & out. Faster to the Fun is worth every penny but... you get off your ship quicker at the start of the day but have to wait with everyone else at the end of the day. This is fine if you're docked & can walk on the ship but not so good if you're in a LONG HOT line waiting for the tender.

The deck was important to us & as long as we had a sofa & a chair to sit on inside that will suite us fine. It was nice to beat the crowds on sail day but didn't make any difference on the last day.I will compare room sizes & costs next time & go from there.

Thanks. We are platinum so I think we get the perks of FTTF without paying extra. But because we are platinum, I don't think we get really get any other perks from booking a suite. Someone please correct me if I am wrong here.

And I am really looking forward to your review. Getting excited for 4/29.

Thanks. We are platinum so I think we get the perks of FTTF without paying extra. But because we are platinum, I don't think we get really get any other perks from booking a suite. Someone please correct me if I am wrong here.

And I am really looking forward to your review. Getting excited for 4/29.

I can't get pictures to load so you'll have to click on the link for pictures. I'll try to answer all questions if I can :)

https://carnivalglorymar2017.shutterfly.com/

If this link doesn't work there are a couple in previous threads that do.

Our last stop on the cruise was Cozumel. There were a few other ships in port the same day so we decided to play a round of golf at the Cozumel Golf & Country Club. I booked this myself online directly with the golf course. We forgot about the time difference, we got into Cozumel at 8am "Ship Time" which is an hour earlier local time so we were a bit early which was a good thing because it sure got hot!!

Who did you use in Roatan for the Snuba Scooter thing.? How much was it, where did you snorkel at and how long does it take?

I found it on Carnival's excursion page for Roatan. It's 124.99 pp on Carnival, not sure how much if you book directly through them. The company is Ocean Connections Water Sports, here is the ink to their website: http://www.ocean-connections.com/ They drive you to their office in West End & they take you by boat to the reef out there (not very far out). If there are more people then scooters on the tour then one group will do the BOSS scooter tour while those who are left can snorkel in the area. My guess is that the tour lasted about 2 1/2 hours but add another hour for driving time there & back to Mahogany Bay. It was an amazing tour & the crew was top notch.