Bed placement Harmony of the Seas.

Hello!

I'm trying to find info on bed placement (near bathroom or balcony) for cabin 9556 on Harmony of the Seas. Thanks so much!

Can't wait to board this ship in September!

Bed by the balcony.

So I have to ask, what is the "formula" to know where beds are placed? Thanks in advance.

Look at a deck plan and find cabins that are connecting. The cabin on the left as you enter the cabin will have the bed by the bathroom. The cabin on the right will have the bed by the balcony. This pattern will repeat with every pair of cabins.

Look at a deck plan and find cabins that are connecting. The cabin on the left as you enter the cabin will have the bed by the bathroom. The cabin on the right will have the bed by the balcony. This pattern will repeat with every pair of cabins.

Thank you!

• 3 months later...

I just found this thread and I figured out the formula. My only problem is I need a cabin for 4 and I'm looking at the large balcony cabins. We currently have 12602. None of them are on the right. Are we just out of luck for this type of cabin and bed by balcony? I have plenty of time to switch cabins but I don't see any that are good for 4 people. Thanks for any help.

• 3 weeks later...
I just found this thread and I figured out the formula. My only problem is I need a cabin for 4 and I'm looking at the large balcony cabins. We currently have 12602. None of them are on the right. Are we just out of luck for this type of cabin and bed by balcony? I have plenty of time to switch cabins but I don't see any that are good for 4 people. Thanks for any help.

Hi, your cabin 12602 has the bed by the bath. Harmony's bed placements are bed by the bath and bed by the balcony, as unlike Oasis and Allure, Harmony has a closer on either side of whichever is closest to the door, making it much easier to access. Your layout will make it easy to access both the closets and the balcony, which I would call a win-win! Not to mention easier to use the bathroom in the night. Internally, your cabin is the same size as all the other D category cabins, but yours has a larger balcony (D1) due to being on the hump. Being on the starboard side, you will also get views of the dock while in port, except for the rare occasion that lifeboat drills are conducted on that side, causing the ship to dock port side, in which case this would only occur in one of the three ports you stop at. So you can count on being able to watch the pier from your balcony- I don't know your itinerary but if your cruise stops in Labadee, you will get fantastic views of the island.

For future reference, look for the nearest pair of connecting cabins, in this case 12586 and 12588. The one on the left always has the bed by the bath, and the one on the right has the bed by the balcony. It rotates every other cabin from there.

I hope this helped, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. You'll love the Harmony! ��

Happy Sailing!!

• Thanks 1

All the non-suite cabins that can hold more than two people have the bed by the bathroom on the Oasis class ships. So, yes, none of them are on the right.