Is promenade room 7579 explorer of the seas good choice?

has anbody that stayed in this room have problems with noise from the pub, loud speakers nearby or any other problems? I have never stayed in a promenade room, and i would like to know of any red flags. Thanks.

We had 7283 on Navigator, which is across the promenade on the other side and two rooms down. While not your exact room, there was very little noise as deck 6 acted as a buffer. And there was absolutely no noise from the promenade, except if it was a party or something, where you could hear muffled noise if you were sitting close to the window.

Sent from Tapatalk

has anbody that stayed in this room have problems with noise from the pub, loud speakers nearby or any other problems? I have never stayed in a promenade room, and i would like to know of any red flags. Thanks.

I would change rooms. No noise from the pub or loud speakers but this room is HAUNTED. The ghost would not allow us to get any sleep [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from Psycho's iPad using Forums

We love the Promenade rooms. The extra little space/sitting area by the window is nice for either people watching or storage which is what we end up using it for. Never any issues with noise, just remember to close the curtains if you don't want people seeing in (some things can't be unseen).

Thanks for the input. I am excited to try this type of room. We will pack some earplugs just in case, and will remember to shut those curtains when changing. Aye carumba ! As far as the ghost in the room, i will politely shoo it away to another room.

• 2 months later...
I would change rooms. No noise from the pub or loud speakers but this room is HAUNTED. The ghost would not allow us to get any sleep [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from Psycho's iPad using Forums

What about Promenade room 6596 on Deck 6? Will I be able to sleep there without major noise problems? Ghosts, I can endure. Bart Ann Plainfield, NJ

We have booked Rm 6597 several times and would not hesitate to book it again. We love the Promenade rooms. Only noise was during the parades and a kid constantly running back and forth in Rm 7597 above us.