Chankanaab Photo Prices

oneplustwins

Looking for current prices on photos for Chankanaab. We're doing the manatee swim adventure and would like an idea on how much cash to bring. Also, do they still offer videos or only photos? I've googled and most reviews are older, hoping for someone who's done this in 2017. Thanks!!

We were there in May, only photos were offered. The prices were ridiculous, very off putting they charge that much. The cheapest we could get was $35 per picture. The CD was outrageously expensive, they came down a tiny bit from the original offer, but hardly any. I believe the price of the CD is based on how many people are in your party.

We enjoyed our experience, but the photo situation did leave us with a bad taste in our mouth.

We did it about five years ago and had the choice of individual pics for around $30 each or a CD for $119 for two of us. Not sure how much the cost of the CD goes up if there are more family or friends in the pics. There were so many good pics that we ended up buying the CD even though we hadn't put it in our budget. They did offer to sell you a waterproof disposable camera that you could use yourself and have developed later, but I don't remember how much it was.

We were there about 2 weeks ago and did the manatees. It was amazing. They offered the package for $200 when we checked in, and then for $250 right before we got in the water. I declined both and then declines to look at the pictures. We just went on our way when we were done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app