Best reef snorkeling excursion

KRBullardRN

I just got back from Belize after traveling with my family and 2 other families. I booked a probate charter with Ivar Marchand since he had great reviews from cruise critic from other travelers. It was amazing ! It was worth every penny and Ivar made our experience to Belize unforgettable! He took us to Caye caulker where we went swimming with stingrays and sharks. Then he took us snorkeling and we sad the most beautiful coral reef .....it was like swimming through the "Finding Nemo" movie . If you want an amazing experience in Belize book a private charter with Ivar...you will be so happy you did !

I just got back from Belize after traveling with my family and 2 other families. I booked a probate charter with Ivar Marchand since he had great reviews from cruise critic from other travelers. It was amazing ! It was worth every penny and Ivar made our experience to Belize unforgettable! He took us to Caye caulker where we went swimming with stingrays and sharks. Then he took us snorkeling and we sad the most beautiful coral reef .....it was like swimming through the "Finding Nemo" movie . If you want an amazing experience in Belize book a private charter with Ivar...you will be so happy you did !

How do you contact Ivar - I see many reviews on TA for him but no contact information.

thanks!

How much is the package?

Hello

I just received an email reply from him a few days ago ( very quickly I might add just after Earl blew through!

He does the snorkel trip as a private tour. For 2-6 people his rate is $575 - 7 and up is $85 pp. I was inquiring about snorkeling at Shark Ray Alley since this excursion is not offered on our cruise in November.

He replied very quickly to my questions and now I am trying to get others from my role call interested as well. Six people would bring the cost to $95 pp.

Good luck in your planning!

Cindi

I just received an email reply from him a few days ago ( very quickly I might add just after Earl blew through!

He does the snorkel trip as a private tour. For 2-6 people his rate is $575 - 7 and up is $85 pp. I was inquiring about snorkeling at Shark Ray Alley since this excursion is not offered on our cruise in November.

He replied very quickly to my questions and now I am trying to get others from my role call interested as well. Six people would bring the cost to $95 pp.

Good luck in your planning!

Cindi

Thanks for the info.