Barcelona disembark day flight time

ramidon1

We are scheduled to arrive Barcelona @ 7am on the Windsurf .....is a 9:30am flight out of BCN likely doable? It would be for a flight to Paris....not all the way to USA.....

I'm thinking we should not do it....

Edited by ramidon1

We are scheduled to arrive Barcelona @ 7am on the Windsurf .....is a 9:30am flight out of BCN likely doable? It would be for a flight to Paris....not all the way to USA.....

I'm thinking we should not do it....

You have 2.5 hours.

The variables are:

What time they actually let you off the ship - variable, anyone with experience at Barcelona?

Ability to get a cab quickly - there are always cabs meeting ships and this is a well-trafficked part of the city, should be no problem.

Travel time to airport - is this a Saturday/Sunday arrival? If so traffic will not be bad, and Google shows 15 minutes to the airport (I used World Trade Center as the address, which is close enough.)

Lines at the airport - can you get your Boarding Passes the day before? That would be huge.

This is something I think you're very close on, I'd hesitate and then be at the airport by 8 and kick myself for not going for it, but the opposite could just as well happen. How much later is the next flight?