Tampa, Florida to Australia

Hi, I'm new at this so bare with me. My sister and I will be sailing from Tampa to CA together and then I will be traveling alone on to Australia, as my other traveling partner had to cancel her part of the trip. I'm wondering if there are any other ladies, or gentlemen, out there traveling alone that would like to meet up on the ship to talk about sharing costs of taxies etc. while sightseeing on our own.

Southern Lady 423

First, welcome to Cruise Critic.

You do not state what ship or the dates. The best place to get help in your situation is to go to the ROLL CALL section. This is where you will find people on the same cruise that you will be on. Good luck and have a wonderful vacation.

Hi, I'm new at this so bare with me. My sister and I will be sailing from Tampa to CA together and then I will be traveling alone on to Australia, as my other traveling partner had to cancel her part of the trip. I'm wondering if there are any other ladies, or gentlemen, out there traveling alone that would like to meet up on the ship to talk about sharing costs of taxies etc. while sightseeing on our own.

Southern Lady 423

Hi:)...I agree with the previous poster.....the best way to find other

folks on your cruise is to check the "Roll Call".....:)