Stairs on Getaway

bltrn

Can anyone tell me how many steps are there to get to Vibe beach club? I have heard that the elevator does not go all the way there.

Based on the deck plans for the Getaway the elevator only goes to deck 16 and the Vibe Beach Club is on deck 17. So it appears it 's the same amount of stairs going between any of the other decks which is quite a lot. Suggest you contact NCL's Special Needs Department to inquire if there is a stair chair lift installed to go to deck 17.

The stairs to the Vibe do have a chairlift. It requires a crew member to operate it so you'll likely have to send someone up to the Vibe to grab a bartender to go over to the pool area and find someone.

There's also a crew elevator hidden in the Vibe that the crew will be happy to let you use.

This can also be used by disabled Haven guests to get to the Haven sun deck (which is right outside the Vibe).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The stairs to the Vibe do have a chairlift. It requires a crew member to operate it so you'll likely have to send someone up to the Vibe to grab a bartender to go over to the pool area and find someone.

There's also a crew elevator hidden in the Vibe that the crew will be happy to let you use.

This can also be used by disabled Haven guests to get to the Haven sun deck (which is right outside the Vibe).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing about being disabled that gets me going is to have to go find someone to help when there should be an elevator to access that deck.

• 1 month later...