Speciality coffee and shuttle and hotel

The5jays

We are first time cruisers and I was wondering if anyone has cruised the ncl jade? Do they have a speciality coffee shop on board as I love a treat ( a good cup of coffee) also wondering if anyone recently flew into Tampa and stayed at a hotel that offfered shuttle from airport to hotel and to port cananval at a good rate?? We are going March 5

Flying into tampa leaving from port canaveral

Sorry, I missed the Port Canaveral part. You're about 2.5 hours driving time from Port Canaveral. Best to engage a one-way car rental from the Tampa Airport to one of the rental agencies in the Port Canaveral area.

We are first time cruisers and I was wondering if anyone has cruised the ncl jade? Do they have a speciality coffee shop on board as I love a treat ( a good cup of coffee) also wondering if anyone recently flew into Tampa and stayed at a hotel that offfered shuttle from airport to hotel and to port cananval at a good rate?? We are going March 5

I doubt very much if any Tampa hotel offers any shuttle to Port Canaveral because of the distance. Orlando is much closer to Port Canaveral.

Some Tampa hotels offer shuttles to the Tampa port.

I'm curious as to why you're staying overnight in Tampa which is nowhere near Port Canaveral. Look at a Florida map.

Yes, the Jade offers specialty coffee in the Atrium. You sit, sip, and in the evening listen to musician. During the day you can look out at the sea.

The Marriott Courtyard in downtown Tampa has a cruise package with shuttles from airport to hotel and hotel to cruise terminal.

That would be fine if she were going to Tampa's port. But for some reason she is staying in Tampa but leaving from Port Canaveral. :confused:

Then in that case, no! Can't recommend a shuttle It is 127 miles and you may have to use Port Shuttle Service and it ain't free so I can't say it's great. Probably over $200 for 2. There are no trains, no bus service so it's Uber, Taxi or Shuttle Service.

Flying into tampa leaving from port canaveral

But you state you are on NCL Jade, and she is sailing from Tampa - on March 6. So, are you lost? There is no NCL ship sailing from Port Canaveral on March 5, although NCL Epic sails on March 4 & 8 from PC. Sooo...can you elaborate? EM

I think some things need to be clarified about the departure port, and soon.:eek:

NCL have a café which has specialty coffees for purchase, they are also available in the Main dining room also for purchase.

Edited by MicCanberra

First of all, your question is specific to the NCL Jade. I recommend that you ask your coffee question in the NCL forum where you will find more people who are familiar with the NCL Jade.

As to Tampa, you might find that you'll get more information if you post your question in the North American Homeports / Florida.

If you are in a suite, I believe you'll find an espresso machine in your cabin. I don't drink coffee, so I never tried it.

I think some things need to be clarified about the departure port, and soon.:eek:

NCL have a café which has specialty coffees for purchase, they are also available in the Main dining room also for purchase.

The OP has until March to figure it out. No rush.

The suite life ...

2-2_zpslmnilouk.jpg

2-3_zpsnvu114hq.jpg