San Pedro Hotel Question

vie lee

I know there is a Hotel kind of close to the San Pedro Cruise Terminal where you can stay - and leave your car there while you are on your cruise but

I can't remember the name of it. I know they have a shuttle that takes you to the cruise terminal. Help! :confused:

Vie Lee

I know there is a Hotel kind of close to the San Pedro Cruise Terminal where you can stay - and leave your car there while you are on your cruise but

I can't remember the name of it. I know they have a shuttle that takes you to the cruise terminal. Help! :confused:

Vie Lee

From the priceline board...

Just booked the Crowne Plaza in San Pedro, CA with a bid of $65.00 for December. Will take PrimeTime Shuttle from LAX to hotel for $32.00 for two people. Expect to take free shuttle from hotel to pier the next day. This sure beats $219.00 for hotel package. Asked for 3 star hotel in San Pedro. First time we ever did this-a little scary but soooo worthwhile. Good luck!!

Anyone on the NCL Star to Mexican Riviera on Dec. 8??

cruzin'd

Don

We did this same cruise last year in January on the Diamond and I got the Hyatt Regency in Long Beach for $65.00 - Don't you just love Priceline!

We just left the car parked their at the cruise terminal and if I remember right it was over a hundred Dollars just to park. Someone on the ship saidthey had gotten a hotel/motel in San Pedro and the one night before and the parking was about $100.00 total, which would save us $65.00 BUT if I can't find this place I will do what I did last year. Bid on priceline then pay to park at cruise terminal.

Vie Lee

Vie Lee

Crowne Plaza

From the priceline board...

Just booked the Crowne Plaza in San Pedro, CA with a bid of $65.00 for December. Will take PrimeTime Shuttle from LAX to hotel for $32.00 for two people. Expect to take free shuttle from hotel to pier the next day. This sure beats $219.00 for hotel package. Asked for 3 star hotel in San Pedro. First time we ever did this-a little scary but soooo worthwhile. Good luck!!

Anyone on the NCL Star to Mexican Riviera on Dec. 8??

cruzin'd

Don

Can you tell me how to get in touch with Prime Time Shuttle. We are arriving late into LAX but would rather head out to San Pedro at night than in the morning. We need to know how late the shuttle runs. Thanks.

Can you tell me how to get in touch with Prime Time Shuttle. We are arriving late into LAX but would rather head out to San Pedro at night than in the morning. We need to know how late the shuttle runs. Thanks.

www.primetimeshuttle.com

www.supershuttle.com

Thread with polls and recommendations for shuttles...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=427529

For the information. It was the Doubletree that I was told about. I am going to call both Hotel and get info on Sail and Park. If it is in the $165.00 range I might just do like we did last year and bid on Priceline for 4* in Long Beach.

We Really Really enjoyed our night at the Hyatt last year. Nice little shopping area and Resturants right outside the front door. Beds in the Hotel were to die for, very comfortable. Then again as we know there is no guarentee that I would get that hotel again. When it gets closer to time I will be checking out Biddingfortravel site to see what's going on.

Right now I need to get back to getting ready for this up coming cruise on the 21st of Sept. Our first Fall Folliage cruise - Even though we have to fly cross country, we are excited to see all new ports.

Vie Lee

Archived