Amadagio cabins plan differ from photos

harbourside

Hi,

I have noticed that the layout plans are not the same as the pictures on Amawaterways website.

Layout plans show desk with Tv etc in the bedroom area by the window. Photos show a blank wall on Cat. A photo. Where are the desk and TV.???? .Photos in brochure are different.

Edited by harbourside

That was the photos I was looking at. If you compare the plan and the photograph for Cat A you will see the layout is different. There is a blank wall on the photo were the desk is shown on the plan. Maybe the ship has been upgraded since this photo was taken.

Thanks

Can you get ice to fill up an ice bucket to keep bottles of water cool.

I will be on the AmaDagio and the Ama Legro in France. I presume there is also no fridge on the AmaLegro.

Thanks

Non of the photos show the wall with the desk. They show the bed, and the desk is on the wall opposite the bed.

I don't understand.

Sorry to be causing confusion. I expected the rooms to be the same as the AmaReina were the desk was up against the window as shown in the plan layout . Appears that the AmaDagio has a different layout to the rest of the ships.

It appears that these older ships do not have a fridge. Is ice readily available. Is there an ice machine .

Thanks.

Sorry to be causing confusion. I expected the rooms to be the same as the AmaReina were the desk was up against the window as shown in the plan layout . Appears that the AmaDagio has a different layout to the rest of the ships.

It appears that these older ships do not have a fridge. Is ice readily available. Is there an ice machine .

Thanks.

We have been on AmaDagio and AmaReina and the cabin set up was very different in the same category on the older boats.

Your housekeeper will fill your ice bucket twice a day or more if requested.