Waiting for Thenford Grey

terri-eddie

LOVED his tour last year and doing it again in Oct/Nov. Always gets back to me within a day or two. However with the pending hurricane coming I am sure they are more worried with preparing for that to make sure their families and friends are safe then answering emails right now.

I would say if you have not gotten a reply in the next few days email them again.

Remember they're dealing with the hurricane. They were probably preparing. You may have to wait for awhile. Not sure how bad St Kitts was hit, but it can't be good. St Martin is total devastation.

I emailed him a week ago to book a tour, and got the automatic reply that said "we will respond within 24-48 hours". But nothing since then. Is this common with him?

Remember they're dealing with the hurricane. They were probably preparing. You may have to wait for awhile. Not sure how bad St Kitts was hit, but it can't be good. St Martin is total devastation.

It is so sad about St Martin. I live in a hurricane prone area as well but at least I can get out of the area. I can not imagine having to stay on an island like that where the whole island is covered by the hurricane.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We don't have a cruise booked but we've been to many of the islands hit/in the path of Hurricane Irma, including St. Kitts. Since I hadn't seen any reports on St. Kitts, I did an internet search and found an article "Irma's Destruction: Island by Island" that includes a small paragraph on St. Kitts. That is quoted as: "Prime minister Timothy Harris said St Kitts was “spared the full brunt” of Irma, but warned of “significant damage” to property and infrastructure, as well as power failures. The airport is due to reopen on Thursday."

Attaching link to the article: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/07/irma-destruction-island-by-island-hurricane

Just so unbelievably sad...

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to post the outcome so everyone would know there was no problem with Greys Tours.

After emailing twice, and receiving no response, I finally found their facebook page and sent a message there. Turns out, they had received both of my emails and had tried to respond to me....but used the wrong email adress! I clearly gave my correct address when I sent the original emails, but they responded to aida2012@ something.

Anyway, we are booked and ready to go, looking forward to a good time.

I just wanted to post the outcome so everyone would know there was no problem with Greys Tours.

After emailing twice, and receiving no response, I finally found their facebook page and sent a message there. Turns out, they had received both of my emails and had tried to respond to me....but used the wrong email adress! I clearly gave my correct address when I sent the original emails, but they responded to aida2012@ something.

Anyway, we are booked and ready to go, looking forward to a good time.

So glad that everything worked out. They are great...had to move my days around because of changed because of the hurricanes to my cruise and they moved the days around for me with no problem. can't wait to go.