Where do tours pick you up in Falmouth?

new2cruising2006

This is my map from my Disney Cruise 2 weeks ago. I've added blue dots, and a blue X to show where the private tours meet.....

mr7dkn.jpg

On the map above, you will see the building labeled 14. If you look at the picture below, you can see this building. It has a maroon colored roof, with the diamond shapes on top....

24g7tsl.jpg

And finally a close-up shot. Just around this corner is where I met my "Courtney Taylor" tour. My driver said all of the private tours met there.....

205xc8i.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to book a tour (not through cruise ship) to either Blue Hole or Dunn's. I am wondering how far away from the port do the private tour guides pick you up?

If anyone has a guide to recommend that would be great!

We just got back from our cruise last week - our 5th visit via cruise ship. We booked with www greatvibestour dot com for our Blue Hole tour. Donavan was awesome from the moment I booked with him until we met him the day our ship docked. In a span of 4 months he stayed in continuous contact with us to check if we have any questions.

Donavan and Donnett (tour guide) were awesome!!! Super friendly and knowledgable. We felt 100% safe at all times with them.

Tell him the CA and TX groups (Jenny and Michael) sent you. :-) Check out the pricing on his website. Definitely will use them again on our next trip.

When you get off the ship and make your way towards the tour buses/vans. With your back to the security terminal - the tour buses/vans to your left are cruise ship excursions. Other tour operators are to the right...tha'ts where Donavan and donnett waited for us.

We had 9 people in our party - he had the van to ourselves and had a blast!!!

Edited by jen70