Luggage Valet on Allure

Norwich

From what I've read the cutoff is flights after 11:30 at some ports but I've also read it can vary. I think it would be smart to call RCCL and double check. Some people have said that Luggage Valet doesn't work well with certain airlines. One person reported that they were on Southwest and RCCL didn't even check them in, so they wound up being in the last group to check in and had to upgrade to business flyer in order for the family to board early so they could sit together. IDK. We were on Allure in an Owner's Suite and we did early self-disembarkation - we were the 6th group off the ship and it was a breeze, after customs and immigration, we walked across to the taxi stand and were at the airport by 8:00 and waiting our departure lounge by 8:30.

Edited by SuiteTraveler

Does anyone know the cut off time for Luggage Valet on Allure? We have a 11:45 AM plane departure and not sure if qualify.

Thanks.

Lang

This post has a link to documents from a recent Oasis cruise. The Luggage Valet document under Day 3 should be identical for Allure:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=50043947#post50043947

Edited by clarea

Thanks Bob and SuiteTraveler for your advice. I did look at the Luggage Valet flyer and it says the cut off time for departure from Ft. Lauderdale is 11:30 AM so we should be OK. But I will contact C&A to confirm.

Lang (Norwich)

Thanks Bob and SuiteTraveler for your advice. I did look at the Luggage Valet flyer and it says the cut off time for departure from Ft. Lauderdale is 11:30 AM so we should be OK. But I will contact C&A to confirm.

Lang (Norwich)

Guest services will also be able to confirm - and register you - on board. But you will be OK with an 11:45 AM flight.