Oosterdam - Please share if you have sailed Post Dry Dock.

LINGBER

I know it has only been 5 weeks but I have seen very little post dry dock info and pictures from the Oosterdam. FloridaTourist did post a great trip review with some pics and LadyBentley was kind enough to share some of her experiences, but would greatly appreciate hearing about the last couple of sailings. Anyone still having issues with the plumbing? Hot Water? Smelly hallways?

Would love to see more pictures of the public areas that were refurbished. Especially the Lido! I have googled away but with no luck. We are sailing in a Signature Suite for the first time this July. Can't wait. Thanks!

Edited by LINGBER

On HAL's website, the deck plans for the Oosterdam still show a Terrace Grill, where the Dive-In should be. Is HAL's deck plans out of date, or has the great hamburgers of the Dive-In not yet made it to the O-Dam ?

Also, did HAL create the New York Style Pizza stand during the recent Dry Dock in April, or is pizza still the three standard varieties of cheese, cheese/pepperoni, and The Works, handed out by the slice in the Lido ?

On HAL's website, the deck plans for the Oosterdam still show a Terrace Grill, where the Dive-In should be. Is HAL's deck plans out of date, or has the great hamburgers of the Dive-In not yet made it to the O-Dam ?

HAL calls it "Dive-In at the Terrace Grill". It is there.

I just came off the ship yesterday in Barcelona.

This ship is in exellent condition but the renovation works are not over yet. There are some contractors working on board, I saw people from Harding (life boats), Schindler (elevators)and in port they had people in cherry pickers carring out works.

I spoke to a couple from Australia who had to change their cabin in the middle of the night because of banging noises from downstairs.

From what I heard the new cabins on deck 10 are not 100% ready.

But we had a wonderful cruise and I would do it again:)

regards from Belgium

J

• 4 weeks later...

I got on in Barcelona. Was in Neptune Suite 6086. It was quite nice with new colors. The large screen tv was really nice with great selection of movies available with a few clicks. I tried to attach a picture but It wouldn't let me.

I did notice carpet on steps was worn and there are some missing tiles and rust where the wall meets the floor in Lido. But really inconsequential. It was another dam good cruise with good food and excellent service.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2368476

is my review from 24 May to 05 Jun. I did not see an extra pizza station except by the slice in Lido. When looking at deck plans make sure you are looking at the after 18 May 2016 version. We did not see any workers. Our daughter stayed in 10009 set up as quad. Said a/c wasn't the best and deck very small. Rest fine and great location. Our updated photos of s/s 6058 are now on Halfacts. We didn't bother with photos of public areas since there was so much to see on shore and only two sea days. Neither of our two cabins had plumbing problems. We had nice cruise.

sightcrr

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2368476

is my review from 24 May to 05 Jun. I did not see an extra pizza station except by the slice in Lido. When looking at deck plans make sure you are looking at the after 18 May 2016 version. We did not see any workers. Our daughter stayed in 10009 set up as quad. Said a/c wasn't the best and deck very small. Rest fine and great location. Our updated photos of s/s 6058 are now on Halfacts. We didn't bother with photos of public areas since there was so much to see on shore and only two sea days. Neither of our two cabins had plumbing problems. We had nice cruise.

sightcrr

Thank you!