Deliziosa specialty restaurant

RMS Olympic

I believe the name is the Costa Club which is located at the top of the atrium. I would like to hear some thoughts on its food quality, choices and service level. I normally dine in specialty restaurants and since a Deliziosa Caribbean cruise is 10 days in length, I would be interested in selecting it more than once if it's superior to the main dinning room. As for reservations, are they made prior to sailing or only once onboard? Is this dinning room very popular and difficult to get into?

Thanks in advance

Tom

Not difficult to get into, you can make a reservation on the touch screen "Totems" located onboard. Quite and slower than main restaurant. Food quality and service is usually quite good too.

By the way.....is it al la carte or one fixed price? Same menu each night? Steak, seafood, veal? Or is it more of an Italian selection?

Years back Costa had less than great beef, but the veal was fantastic......

Pretty much the same menu. Depends on the ship. My wife and I always get the lamb chops. They do have fish, steak and pasta choices. I don't remember seeing veal a couple weeks ago.

These are four Speciality Restaurants on board & they are offering a 60 Euro deal to eat in all four. Club Diadema, Samsara, Teppanyaki, ( A must ) &the Pizza all four proved to be worth the money, but Teppanyaki is the show piece even frm outside.

Enjoy.

Club restaurants have alway been great- nice quiet places. However last year the Deliziosa MDR food was so good ( much bettr than Serena the previous year) that we didnt bother with Club Deliziosa even though we got it free with club costa points system.

We did look at the menu and it was much the same every night we looked

Book when on board, sea days have booked up fast on the other ships we have been on, so if you want that book asap.