Nicole's Table Cooking Class

OC PAT

I found their web site and left a message but have not heard from them. I believe it is the same tour that RC offers for $229.00 per person. On the web site it is $125.00 per person. What a difference, yes, you'd have to pay for transportation but I am sure it would not cost $200.00 for two people to take a cab. Does anyone know if they can not sell to anyone on a cruise ship? Has anyone done this either thru their ship or on their own? Trip Advisory has good reviews. Your help is appreciated.

I have done the cooking class which I booked directly with Nicole a year or 2 ago. I'll be in Antiqua on a cruise again next May and was surprised to see it now an expensive ship excursion. I plan on emailing her and asking the same question. Please post if you get a response before I do.

Loved the class, her home is up in the hills and has a fabulous view. We were involved in the food prep and enjoyed a wonderful meal. At the time she had several options and if I recall we did the one with rum. Her husband gave us a talk about different types of rum and we had a small tasting. I'd love to try one of the other options next time we're in Antigua.

I have done the cooking class which I booked directly with Nicole a year or 2 ago. I'll be in Antiqua on a cruise again next May and was surprised to see it now an expensive ship excursion. I plan on emailing her and asking the same question. Please post if you get a response before I do.

Loved the class, her home is up in the hills and has a fabulous view. We were involved in the food prep and enjoyed a wonderful meal. At the time she had several options and if I recall we did the one with rum. Her husband gave us a talk about different types of rum and we had a small tasting. I'd love to try one of the other options next time we're in Antigua.