Heads Up! Staggered Check-In Comes To Charleston and Baltimore!

cruzeluver

And from what I've read on another posting, Carnival is not notifying future passengers booked on cruises leaving from those ports. If they show up and are not in the right time slot, they will be sitting and waiting for a long time.

And from what I've read on another posting, Carnival is not notifying future passengers booked on cruises leaving from those ports. If they show up and are not in the right time slot, they will be sitting and waiting for a long time.

Wolver, to be fair, you will still get a good portion of the cruisers, who get a 1 or 2 pm "check-in" time who show up at 10 am with the mindset of "I am paying just as much as the people who have earlier check-in time, I want what I want when I want it and I want to get on the ship NOW!!!!" So it will still probably be just as crowded in the am as it ever was, just with more arguments of the self centered who want to get on the ship when they want to ;)

Edited by First and Ten

You may have read that but I received an email notification of the change.

Perhaps some people are getting them and others aren't - judge by the comments here. One other said they did and another said they did not.

So you cannot say Carnival is not notifying future passengers booked on cruises leaving from those ports. You might be able to say they aren't notifying all future passengers but they notified me.

I'm sailing from Charleston on the 14th of July and had already completed the online check in process--but got an email from them yesterday to go back in and select a time.

So they are notifying people, just maybe haven't gotten to everyone yet.

Carnival notified me this morning in fact.