Butts Up Cave Tubing

xoxbear

I have used them twice and wouldn't use anyone else. They make they entire trip fun even the bus ride. Great guides that are very knowledgeable about everything along the way.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

We nearly missed the last tender to the ship. When we finished tubing, we went to a nearby restaurant and had to run in, grab a lunch (which was gross) and run back to the bus. There were too many groups with specialized tours and they had to gather everyone back on board which made us so late.

I used them September last year and I was pleased with the experience.

I was in a group of 6 and they were accommodating.

Few things of note: 1) The Belize tender is time consuming. Once you're on the tender it's about a 15 minute ride to shore. So get out early, we missed out on some cave tubbing because we got off the ship late. But we're still able to do the whole zip line course and complementary tamale.

2) you do have to carry your own tube to the cave. Our guide was courteous and carried a couple of the women's tubes in our group. If someone has difficulty getting around look up the company that someone mentioned above that has their tubes at the cave. The majority of us n our group were under 30 and had no issue at all with the walk.

I saw them last week in the caves. Couldn't miss the tubes since their patrons had to carry their own tubes. We used cavetubing.bz they had our tubes waiting for us right before we got in

HIGHLY RECOMMEND the bolded instead of the others. go to the site and book directly through them. we paid $35 a person. did not have to carry our tubes on the 30 minute hike like we saw most having to do, tubes had bottoms and back rests, tubes were linked together with the clips and we did not have to hold on to other tubes the group like we saw most having to do. all you can eat lunch and drinks provided. lunch is cooked and served by the owner and you're at his house! Vitalino, the owner, was simply amazing!! the hospitality and service was outstanding! only a 45 min bus ride

we talked to other people who paid almost 3 times as much as we did, did not have the experience we did, had to carry their own tubes, was limited on food/drink, and had 1.5hr bus ride!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND the bolded instead of the others. go to the site and book directly through them. we paid $35 a person. did not have to carry our tubes on the 30 minute hike like we saw most having to do, tubes had bottoms and back rests, tubes were linked together with the clips and we did not have to hold on to other tubes the group like we saw most having to do. all you can eat lunch and drinks provided. lunch is cooked and served by the owner and you're at his house! Vitalino, the owner, was simply amazing!! the hospitality and service was outstanding! only a 45 min bus ride

we talked to other people who paid almost 3 times as much as we did, did not have the experience we did, had to carry their own tubes, was limited on food/drink, and had 1.5hr bus ride!

This sounds great! I will check it out for our stop in February!!!