Resortforaday

sjbakb3906

Well we had a different experience. Delivered us to resort after docking in Ocho Rios, resort was what it was represented to be, but did not return at the designated time for return to the ship. Would not answer the phone and ended up having to call a cab arriving back at the pier with minutes to spare. (Getting a cab to come out to the resort was no easy feat!)

Emailing to express our displeasure upon return was ignored. No more resortsforaday for us.

We went to Hilton Rose Hall in Falmouth, Jamaica. Had a good time, very pretty, nice ride to get there, and the weather could have cooperated a little better. Too rough to go in the water. My friend and I each had at least 10 frozen drinks and walked stone sober out of there.... Little or no alcohol in the drinks. Very disappointing :D

Used them this last May, had a great experience at Hilton Rose Hall in Falmouth, Jamaica.

Ended up with a private driver as everyone else that booked with Resortsforaday was going to another beach and were all in a van. Driver stopped to show us things on the way over. The weather was a bit ify but cleared up nicely. Tasted the liquor in our drinks but we had Bahama Mamas which were made on the spot, not from a frozen machine. Food was great. Driver was actually there early to pick us up, we were not ready. Offered to take us to some local stores, but after all the sun and drinks we were ready to go back to the ship. Can't wait to go back.

I recognize this question to be about the resort, not the excursion company. Yes, been there. All was as advertised. Great day in every respect until they went dark , forgot us at the resort, and had me planning how we were going to catch up with the ship at Grand ayman. Handcuff your driver to a tree and you'll be fine.