St. Thomas and St. Maarten Shore Excursions

safry

I am looking to do the Turtle Cove excursion for the second time because I loved it so much in St. Thomas.

Does anyone have any catamaran recommendations for St. Maarten. I've only booked excursions through ships before but was wondering if anyone has booked excursions through another company? Any recommendations would be great. I would love to make a stop at Maho Beach to see the planes at some point.

I use a private excursion company recommened by my TA to book my excursions. There are several options for catamarans and Maho Bay. Hope this helps....

Thank you! Do you by chance know the excursion company's name?

Notice that you are new to Cruise Critic. Welcome.

Two suggestions to get all the answers. First is to register for the Roll Call for your cruise. You can discuss plans for lots of people that will be on your cruise and find private tours in many ports. Second, is to visit the ports section for the ports you are visiting. There you will find information about tours and tour companies as well as great ideas on how to spend your time.

I am looking to do the Turtle Cove excursion for the second time because I loved it so much in St. Thomas.

Does anyone have any catamaran recommendations for St. Maarten. I've only booked excursions through ships before but was wondering if anyone has booked excursions through another company? Any recommendations would be great. I would love to make a stop at Maho Beach to see the planes at some point.

Check here for recommendations :

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=93