Liberty or Breeze with kids

canjay95

We are looking at taking a cruise this summer on the Liberty or the Breeze. I like the itinerary of the Liberty with the eastern route, but the Breeze looks like fun for the kids with all the twisty waterslides and ropes course. Can anyone offer any advice? Does the Liberty just have the one standard water slide? I've been looking at pics, but that was all I saw. I thought maybe a brand new ship would be fun, but reviews aren't great, so now I'm indecisive...

We took our kids ages 8 and 10 on the Liberty in February. I wished I had done more research before picking that ship. I was surprised to find that there really aren't that many pools and there is only 1 water slide. I am not complaining bec I realize how fortunate we are to be in a position to take a trip. IMO I would pick the Breeze.

We have been on both. The Breeze is great. Also has the 3D theater at nite. Plenty of pools and big slide. Guys Burger, Blue Iganua, Barbecue and many other place. Also Cherry on Top which has all kinds of candy. Breeze is really pretty. We loved it so much already booked it again for next Feb. Did one Itinerary in Feb. Next year we are doing the Aruba one again. Best hamburgers at Guys Burger. All kinds. YOu will all like it.

Archived