Plug Adapters for the Voyager

Hi -- just received my documents and read that the Voyager has three 110 volt plugs but that you need adapters for small appliances. Can anyone tell me what type of adapters are needed? (i.e. two round ends, three prong or ?????)

Thanks in advance for your help!:)

There are a mixture of standard 110v north american outlets and 2 pin recessed 220v european-style outlets at each location (desk, makeup table, bathroom). If you don't have a lot of things to plug in, you'll be fine just using the 110v outlets. If you have dual voltage compatible stuff (most laptop computer power supplies, for example) and think you'll need to use more outlets then the standard 2-pin adapters will let you plug into the 220v outlets.

I took an extension cord on Navigator and was thrilled that I did. The plugin on the dressing table was in an awkward place, and my hair dryer wouldn't go there. Plus, I needed to plug in a battery charger for my camera and the television in the living area blocked the other 110 outlet.

I'm taking it on Voyager next month, just in case. We had a Voyager Suite a few years ago, and the plugin places were pretty awkward there, as well.

My lovely bride takes just about every appliance you women can think of and we've never needed an adapter on any RSSC ship. There is only a razor outlet in the bathroom, nothing else, so plan to do your hair at the dressing table if you need appliances, or bring a long extension cord.

I usually carry a European adaptor and find some use for it on every trip. I also carry an extension cord.

If you plan to use your laptop in a wifi area you may want an adaptor just to give you more flexibility. Also, I ALWAYS carry my own hair dryer. The 220 models are never as efficient as our good old 110 models.

Archived