Storm forming...where would we go?

I don't need it, but will there be any compensation for not visiting the scheduled ports?

It's amazing that people expect to be compensated for NOT sailing into the middle of a hurricane.

I guess the assumption is, that if they are not going to get free drinks or cash, then the ship should just sail right into the storm.

Not sure... Haha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I didn't mean to scold you. However I like to book during storm season and am comfortable with it. I live in a oceanfront condo and feel it's much safer on ship because the ship can avoid the storm and my condo cannot. That being said I hope you have a great cruise and don't worry.

Maybe you will have one of those fun "all days at sea" cruises...

Those are cool...but I want to go to Coco Cay.

I didn't mean to scold you. However I like to book during storm season and am comfortable with it. I live in a oceanfront condo and feel it's much safer on ship because the ship can avoid the storm and my condo cannot. That being said I hope you have a great cruise and don't worry.

No no no I didn't think you scolded me at all :) No hard feelings :) Actually we booked in hurricane season because of school schedules. I agree on the ship avoiding the storm part greatly because I live in St. Pete FL. Once we went to a beach resort for a staycation and BOOM tropical storm Debby hit. It ruined our vacay.

As long as I can relax by the pool and do all normal cruise activities, I will be happy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by kwazi07

It's amazing that people expect to be compensated for NOT sailing into the middle of a hurricane.

I guess the assumption is, that if they are not going to get free drinks or cash, then the ship should just sail right into the storm.

I agree - well made point :D