3 Queens photo

This isn't all three (I was aboard QM2) but took this shot from our balcony that night. Not the greatest angle, but not too bad.

Happy Sailing!

GREAT photo! We were on Deck 8 freezing our fingers and toes off but what a wonderful night. Our photos didn't turn out very good:o

Betsy

This isn't all three (I was aboard QM2) but took this shot from our balcony that night. Not the greatest angle, but not too bad.

Happy Sailing!

You will have to stop that crazy talk right now--love the angle--and your picture is the only one like that!

PS: You didn't happen to see an orange blob waving madly from a small boat as you left, did you? A group of us had glow sticks in hopes of those onboard knowing it was fellow CCers wishing a bon voyage.

Cold it was that night, and rainy. We were traveling with family and each had a cabin on deck 11 but on opposite sides, just in case something happened we didn't want to miss. This photo was taken when it really started to come down as we left New York habor. Lower Manhattan is in the background. I tried to zoom in more, but the wind, cold and no tripod made shots tough, but what fun it was to be there... The second photo is an attempt at the fireworks. The others are various photos that were taken as the ships moved into position.

Enjoy!

DSC_2661.jpg.b43d20fac6a8c926c745794867d6e5e5.jpg

DSC_2672.jpg.7559d1585391b0493b220e6072be0309.jpg

DSC_2674.jpg.5d15c122493ca77b3f88fc396ee9134b.jpg

DSC_2676.jpg.ca4cc49cb317f159c083e36b95114cac.jpg

DSC_2682.jpg.4efd24819f7c3f0dfa7029024e73e715.jpg

Did you really see us? Or are you just joking with me? We need to know if anyone actually saw us. :)

I'm sorry I was just teasing. I was shivering so hard it was difficult to focus on anything.

I'm sorry I was just teasing. I was shivering so hard it was difficult to focus on anything.

Oh dear...Sorrow...Quelle dommage...Quelle horreur...

Orange Cat-tail Gang--everyone assemble so we can go off and drown our sorrows. Bring blinky ice cubes. Boo. Hoo.

Well, it wasn't for lack of trying. The effort did help us keep from freezing out there in the wind, rain, and occasional ice pellets. :)

Hamg om a nimute; you neam I mow have a womky tail FOR NOTHING?:eek:

Sir Martin

We dom't kmow yet, Sir Nartim! We havem't talked to everyome who was omboard all three ships, so umtil we do, keep workimg om that imterestimg gait you've got going there.

Archived