Shops onboard Davinia

Caravan 37

Can anyone advise on the sale of Clinique products onboard and whether the prices are cheaper than ashore US or UK? I know on RCI that their prices were very good but not sure that MSC will carry the product let alone be cheaper.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Can't remember if they sold Clinique, can check in January. However definitely cheaper in US than UK. And what I tend to do is check which department stores have gifts with purchase on when we are in the States (do Clinique and Estée Lauder) then divide my list in 2 I buy half and my husband buys the rest so bit greedy but usually get a couple of the gifts with purchase!

Thanks - we're sailing 29 Dec though. I know Clinique is always cheaper in US than UK but onboard RCI was cheaper still!!

As its Christmas there doesn't seem to be any 'bonus time' offers about in London either so will either buy in Miami or onboard

Thanks anyway

I mean bonus offers in the States not here! The ones over there are far better than the UK and you spend less to get them! Thinking Macy's and Dillard's in Miami.

All I know is that the cruise lines stick to a certain percentage off on just about everything they sell, they won't deal. For instance I love Citizen Eco Drive watches and all the lines sell them at 35% off of MSRP, the last 4 watches I bought in the islands I was able to get a Citizen from 40 to 50% off of MSRP. I just bought one in Aruba last month, it was 306 bucks (475.00 MSRP) on the ship but I got it for 237 dollars at a downtown shop.