$2 Shuttle Going Up The Hill At Horseshoe Bay Was Running

njhorseman

OK, this is hardly earth-shattering news, but earlier this year it was reported that the van that takes you up the steep hill from Horseshoe Bay to South Road so you can get to the bus stop without walking had ceased operating. We were just in Bermuda from Oct. 5 to Oct. 7, and saw that the $2 up-the-hill shuttle was running again. It's a nice convenience for those who take the #7 bus from Horseshoe Bay. (It didn't matter to me, as I used the $7 each way shuttle to travel between Dockyard and Horseshoe Bay.)

OK, this is hardly earth-shattering news, but earlier this year it was reported that the van that takes you up the steep hill from Horseshoe Bay to South Road so you can get to the bus stop without walking had ceased operating. We were just in Bermuda from Oct. 5 to Oct. 7, and saw that the $2 up-the-hill shuttle was running again. It's a nice convenience for those who take the #7 bus from Horseshoe Bay. (It didn't matter to me, as I used the $7 each way shuttle to travel between Dockyard and Horseshoe Bay.)

Thank you for the info. We have always taken the #7 bus, but this year we have someone with slight mobility issues. I have never noticed the shuttles (never had the need for one). Can you tell me where they are located? Thank you!

Thank you for the info. We have always taken the #7 bus, but this year we have someone with slight mobility issues. I have never noticed the shuttles (never had the need for one). Can you tell me where they are located? Thank you!

The shuttles at the Dockyard that go to Horseshoe Bay are located where the road into the piers ends at the "T" intersection that splits it off into one road to Kings Wharf and the other to Heritage Wharf. They have signs with zone numbers associated with the various forms of transportation (taxis, shuttles, etc.), but just ask if you're not sure and someone will point you in the right direction. At Horseshoe Bay the shuttles are parked in the area that's closest to the beach. Again there are signs and plenty of people to help you out.

Here's a picture of the location of the transportation options at the Dockyard:

Zones.jpg

SBtS

The shuttles at the Dockyard that go to Horseshoe Bay are located where the road into the piers ends at the "T" intersection that splits it off into one road to Kings Wharf and the other to Heritage Wharf. They have signs with zone numbers associated with the various forms of transportation (taxis, shuttles, etc.), but just ask if you're not sure and someone will point you in the right direction. At Horseshoe Bay the shuttles are parked in the area that's closest to the beach. Again there are signs and plenty of people to help you out.

Thank you Thank you Thank you. Yes, I have always noticed them at the bottom of the hill in Horseshoe....just never knew there were shuttles in port to take you there. This will work out great for us next week....if Bermuda is still there. :(:(:( Great info! Thank you again.