Map of Coco Cay?

luvscruising2007

Not really looking for anything special. Just curious as to the layout and the offerings. We have been to Labadee and assume it is much like that on a smaller scale.

I did find a map on the RC website but not sure it is current. I understand they are making some improvements/additions.

Also, I am an overplanner. Not as bad as some but definitely like to check things out in advance.

I haven't been to Labadee, and it has been 2 years since we were at CocoCay but we really enjoy going there. There is a great beach and we took our own snorkels and a cheap inflatable air mattress and chilled out! It is a tender port but the tenders run all day - it just takes longer to get everyone to the island in the morning. Lunch is a BBQ and is included. There are a couple of souvenir shops and of course bar service is available. We've cruised with other Cruiselines and the private islands are always a favorite port for us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a current map of Coco Cay they could post? I found some with a google search but the print was very small and it would be more helpful if I could actually read the map.:)

Thanks.

I hope this one is helpful to you.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/images/ports/pages/cococay-2015-map.pdf

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This looks like tender port even though on RCI itinerary it is listed as dock. Thought that was strange.

Are there areas with chairs under shade (of palm trees) available at no cost?

I'm assuming that the inflatables etc are all extra charge? In 13 cruises this is the only port we have ever missed due to weather. Hoping to NOT miss it this time!

Thanks for any info that will help our group of 10 (celebrating folks 60 years of marriage...they are 84 but get around like they are 54!)

Edited by GHChik

This looks like tender port even though on RCI itinerary it is listed as dock. Thought that was strange.

Are there areas with chairs under shade (of palm trees) available at no cost?

I'm assuming that the inflatables etc are all extra charge? In 13 cruises this is the only port we have ever missed due to weather. Hoping to NOT miss it this time!

Thanks for any info that will help our group of 10 (celebrating folks 60 years of marriage...they are 84 but get around like they are 54!)

This is a tender port, although I hear a dock is going to be built.

There are many chairs available for free, some in the shade, some in the sun. You can move them if necessary. Umbrellas are available for rent, set up by an attendant (sorry i don't remember how much). We even saw people bring the lounge chairs into shallow water! Wish I had thought of that!

Floating foam mats are available. $18 a piece.

I loved coco cay! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums