Birthday morning of Debarkation

scrappydoo

This summer, we will be disembarking on our last day from the POA and flying home that same afternoon. This day will also be my niece's 4th birthday!! :)

Any thoughts what we might be able to do to make it a little special for her, despite having to only a few hours before heading off to the airport and going back home that day??

Perhaps something close to the pier? Something on the boat before we leave?? I'm not sure what we can do... to make it a memorable birthday morning.

Any thoughts or ideas would be great!

Thanks!

scrappydoo

The last morning is NOT fun or leisurely. They really want you OFF the ship ASAP..... I'd do something the day prior, if it were me! Or...wait until you're at the airport...maybe a few gifts appropriate for the flight...coloring books or something like that. You will be at the airport longer than you'll be on the ship that day!

Edited by cb at sea

Tell the waiter at one of your dinners about her birthday. They will bring a birthday cake and a bunch of waiters will sing happy birthday. The 4 year old will love it. Also, I am not sure if the Splash Academy will do anything special, but you can ask if she goes there.

Edited by pizzalady1