POA post cruise luggage storage

Lorey2007

I understand there is luggage storage at the NCL terminal in Honolulu. My question is will I have to retrieve my luggage and take it to the storage area or will I be able to tag my luggage and put it out the night before and pick it up the following afternoon?

I understand there is luggage storage at the NCL terminal in Honolulu. My question is will I have to retrieve my luggage and take it to the storage area or will I be able to tag my luggage and put it out the night before and pick it up the following afternoon?

You may want to try contacting the port itself for your answer. NCL's Manager of Port Operations in Honolulu is Grant Karamatsu. His phone number is 808-687-6502 (remember the time difference if you call); click here for his email address.

You may want to try contacting the port itself for your answer. NCL's Manager of Port Operations in Honolulu is Grant Karamatsu. His phone number is 808-687-6502 (remember the time difference if you call); click here for his email address.

Thank you for this information I'll send him a email.

Yow will have to tag your luggage and retrieve next morning, it's quite easy.

Then you have to take the luggage and personally check it at the storage which I think is a stone's throw away in same terminal.

The last time I checked it was $5 per bag and must be picked up by 5 pm.

Yow will have to tag your luggage and retrieve next morning, it's quite easy.

Then you have to take the luggage and personally check it at the storage which I think is a stone's throw away in same terminal.

The last time I checked it was $5 per bag and must be picked up by 5 pm.

Thanks for your reply. The port manager emailed me that I will have to drop them off by 10am, that shouldn't be a problem should it?

Thanks for your reply. The port manager emailed me that I will have to drop them off by 10am, that shouldn't be a problem should it?

Well you don't have to clear any customs so your alright there. But you need to concern yourself with any bottleneck of people backing up on board in the wait line. I would give your 2 hours to get off get your and head to storage.]

Go to reception a day or two before and find out what time they put out the colour coded disembark ticket and be there to grab an early time because they go fast. I can't twell you the time because always go off as suites guests.

It's a great cruise, we've done it three's all b2b plus a week On Honolulu

We're looking at a company that will pick up our bags at the ship, hang on to them all day, then deliver to airport when we call. I've had some communications with them, sounds ideal. Aloha Airport Delivery http://www.alohaairportdeliveryandstorage.com/

It seems a little pricy to me, $20 for 1st bag and $5 for each additional plus extra $25 to pick up at the pier would be for a total of $60 especially for only 3-4 hours. I think we will try to use the pier storage at $5 a bag for a total of $20. We're early risers so I think we can be there before 10am. We will have to find out how to get the early disembark ticket.

Well you don't have to clear any customs so your alright there. But you need to concern yourself with any bottleneck of people backing up on board in the wait line. I would give your 2 hours to get off get your and head to storage.]

Go to reception a day or two before and find out what time they put out the colour coded disembark ticket and be there to grab an early time because they go fast. I can't twell you the time because always go off as suites guests.

It's a great cruise, we've done it three's all b2b plus a week On Honolulu

We have never sailed with NCL before is that the way they give out tags, first come first served? Could our room steward possibly get them for us, on other cruises they have always been left in our room by the room steward.

We have never sailed with NCL before is that the way they give out tags, first come first served? Could our room steward possibly get them for us, on other cruises they have always been left in our room by the room steward.

The time to disembark tags are put out a couple of days before the last day. They are on shelves next to guest services (in the lobby). As I recall, it was the later times that were most popular. I think we disembarked around 8:30/9:00. No delays at all. We just picked up our bags after getting off the ship and rolled them through the terminal to the front and made a left to the luggage check in spot. I doubt the workers are there too early in the morning. The 10:00 deadline time is because they go to lunch from 10:00 - 12:00.