Quick food in Cabo

wannagonow123

I'm certain that there is an 'oxxo' convenience store right across Marina Blvd from the marina, but I can't find it in Google or anywhere online.

I've just added it to Wikimapia.

It's across the street from the main entrance to the Tesoro/Wyndham Resort, right behind the corner of the marina near Solomon's Landing. Enter the Tesora there, through the old lobby, across Marina Blvd. and off to the right just a bit.

Beer, sodas, sandwiches, hot dogs, etc.

gary

Oh Yuk! I wouldn't get a premade sandwich at oxxo, that would be like going to a 7-11. I agree that Captain Tony's is a great spot or if you are leaving from the other end of the marina, The Early Bird has great sandwich boxes to go. You will find lots of places in the morning as you walk along the marina that are open that have fresh food to go rather than buying days old sandwiches at a convenience store.

For years we bought box lunches at Captain Tony's, and occasionally from Subway, but we have now found Tio Guidos. Walk down Marina Blvd to Tanga Tanga, and it's in the parking lot between Wyndham and Plaza Nautica, directly adjacent to Dairy Queen.

By far, the best subs that we have found while in Cabo.