Has anyone used Harv and Marv in Juneau?

hollon

We did the private tour, so it might not be the same boat, but we loved it! The 6 person boat required a small step down, but there was plenty of room to store and fold up a walker! Not sure if there were any ramps available, but we didn't need them. If I ever go back to Juneau, we are definitely doing the tour again. It was amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anyone with a mobility issue should consider checking out the accessible whale watching tours available from Adventures with Whales, Orca Enterprises (888)-733-6722 or (907)789-6801. This company has ramps on/off the boat.

Orca Enterprises was bought out by Dolphin Jet Boat Tours.

https://dolphintours.com/

We took their whale watch trip this past August. They had a vehicle with a wheelchair lift that took us to the dock. They had a ramp to get the chair onto the boat. You could wheel onto the back of the boat when we stopped to see the whales. It was an amazing trip.

Orca Enterprises was bought out by Dolphin Jet Boat Tours.

https://dolphintours.com/

We took their whale watch trip this past August. They had a vehicle with a wheelchair lift that took us to the dock. They had a ramp to get the chair onto the boat. You could wheel onto the back of the boat when we stopped to see the whales. It was an amazing trip.

Thank you, how many people were on your tour, was it a small boat, etc, where did yall meet

We did the private tour, so it might not be the same boat, but we loved it! The 6 person boat required a small step down, but there was plenty of room to store and fold up a walker! Not sure if there were any ramps available, but we didn't need them. If I ever go back to Juneau, we are definitely doing the tour again. It was amazing.

Do you remember when you stepped down if there was something to hold onto so you don't fall, also how far did you have to walk from where they dropped you off at the dock and then to the boat? Thanks

Do you remember when you stepped down if there was something to hold onto so you don't fall, also how far did you have to walk from where they dropped you off at the dock and then to the boat? Thanks

You had to walk down the ramp to the dock. Her boat was pretty close to the ramp. Now that I think about it, I don't really recommend them for accessibility without giving them a call... I think I grabbed something on the boat when I stepped on.