Any update on the a/c and marina shut down problems on the PG?

abuelita123

Does anyone know if the marina is functional? We have read of some serious problems with the A/C. Don't want to book 5 cabins for our family and not have a good experience. We sailed on the PG when it was Regent, some 10 years ago and have been return Regent cruisers ever since. Would appreciate any input from recent guests.

:eek:

Marina was fine last week. There were a few cabins with less than stellar ac and we had work being done next cabin to us one day. Ours went from plenty cold to marginal by the end of the week. Admittedly, it was hot and humid during the sunny days. Seemed ok at night.

The only marina shut down I've read about is from over a year ago. What are your sources? Everything worked fine on our cruise last April and I've seen nothing recent about it.

I don't recall if I read if there were any others after ours, but it was shut down when we went in August 2013 on the 11 day. Really didn't make much difference for us as we did most things with the kids who were in the AOTE program or we were at the private islands.