Quick read this before it vanishes.

Cruisin' Ron VA

I knew that would happen.

If you go to Carnivals website there is a link to their star cruise directors blog.

Apparently he is upset because a male couple was able to adopt a child while he and his wife are having trouble doing so. This result? Well judge for yourself. The comments are pretty ugly.

It is not the first time this CD has made ugly comments on his blog. Recently he made ugly comments about Asians.

I knew that would happen.

If you go to Carnivals website there is a link to their star cruise directors blog.

Apparently he is upset because a male couple was able to adopt a child while he and his wife are having trouble doing so. This result? Well judge for yourself. The comments are pretty ugly.

It is not the first time this CD has made ugly comments on his blog. Recently he made ugly comments about Asians.

Darn - next time copy and paste the text to this board. Thanks for keeping an eye out.

Pete

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=895629

It won't last long as Mr. Heald is a GOD around here.

Wow. His blood boiled because a gay couple adopted a child and he was denied adopting because he is obese and a smoker.

Just.. wow. What does it say that Carnival links to his blog from their homepage?

Wow. His blood boiled because a gay couple adopted a child and he was denied adopting because he is obese and a smoker.

Just.. wow. What does it say that Carnival links to his blog from their homepage?

It could be that he is at sea a majority of the year. I don't know. Its only a guess.

Carnival does promote his web blog on THEIR own site right on the front page.

In Johns blog site he has a "disclaimer". That makes no difference to me. He is a Carnival employee and he represents his employer in a very very public manner. What he says and does directly affects Carnival corporation either in a positive or negative manner.

The comments on the Carnival board this morning defending him were quite an eye opener. Pretty sad. Maybe we havent come as far as I thought. :(

Well it doesn't take much to fire up armchair critics from behind their keyboards.......... we all know that a good chunk of the supposed 'tolerance' out there is correctness, especially to do with parenting/religion/ childrearing issues - and when you are contributing anonymously, you can say what you really think.

I don't think Carnival and its cheerleaders are any different in this respect, maybe just a little more crass and obvious. I recall one Disney thread that didn't last very long and left me with my jaw dropped towards the floor it was so bigoted.

Sadly, I'd agree with you - I don't think we have come very far.

And for what it's worth, a father absent for two thirds of the year, who is overweight and a confirmed smoker (whether gay or straight) wouldn't be high on my list of prospective adoptees either.

The comments on the Carnival board this morning defending him were quite an eye opener. Pretty sad. Maybe we havent come as far as I thought. :(

I left a comment telling him what I thought of him, and it has not appeared. So don't think that all commenters support him - he just censors all opposing viewpoints. What a sad and pathetic man.

I left a comment telling him what I thought of him, and it has not appeared. So don't think that all commenters support him - he just censors all opposing viewpoints. What a sad and pathetic man.

Well if it makes any difference he doesnt like Asians either. He has plenty to say about that group too.

Its amazing what big egos can do to a person.

I would give you one bit of advice. Mr. Heald has in the past talked the mods into posting rebuttals to negative comments made about him. Yes even using the persons board handle. He couldnt do it himself he had to use email and ask a mod to do his dirty work. Seems to me it would be against the rules. That thread was also pulled.

Archived