Booking Issue Due to Age

hbarrick

So my friend and I want to go on a cruise next January (2018). Currently, we are both 20 but she will turn 21 in November and I will in December. I went to try and book our cruise but when I enter my age it shows an error because I am not currently at least 21, but I will be by the time the cruise comes around. Is there a way to bypass this or can I really not book this cruise at all? The cruise trip would be just the 2 of us, so we don't have anyone older to be the "primary guest" for us.

Need to be 21 to book or married if under 21 (to each other) or military....look for the requirements under the "Minor Guests" section of the FAQ's.....explains the exceptions

Edited by Drazil65

Because of your current ages you can not self book online, or you could wait until the both of you are 21 then self book, but you run the risk of fares increasing or a sold out cruise due to supply and demand.

If you want this done NOW, you NEED to call Carnival, one of their PVPs, or a trusted travel agent to have them override this. There is no additional charge to use the person to person booking methods and in fact a good agent will work with you to find the ideal cabin location at the ideal booking price while avoiding or explaining any TOUs restrictions for each different fare offered.