Shuttle to the airport

TeresaN

I am there there has already been a thread about this, but I couldn't find it. We will be on Quantum in February and have already booked shuttles to Bayonne on embarking day. But I am not sure about disembarking. Our flight is at about 4 pm (JFK).

I thought, I read something about an airport shuttle by Royal Caribbean?

If we choose another shuttle: What time should we book it?

I am there there has already been a thread about this, but I couldn't find it. We will be on Quantum in February and have already booked shuttles to Bayonne on embarking day. But I am not sure about disembarking. Our flight is at about 4 pm (JFK).

I thought, I read something about an airport shuttle by Royal Caribbean?

If we choose another shuttle: What time should we book it?

The travel time depending on the traffic is about one hour. In bad traffic maybe two. So figure that in and of course the time you need to be at the airport to check in.

The travel time depending on the traffic is about one hour. In bad traffic maybe two. So figure that in and of course the time you need to be at the airport to check in.

We should be at the airport at about 1 pm at latest. So the pickup time in Bayonne would be about 11 am. But when do we have to get off the ship?

What I want to avoid is to wait in Bayonne for 2 hours. I would like to go off the ship and go to the airport straight ahead or with just little waiting time. I do not know how disembarking works exactly. Can I tell them to be in a specific group? I guess no?

We should be at the airport at about 1 pm at latest. So the pickup time in Bayonne would be about 11 am. But when do we have to get off the ship?

What I want to avoid is to wait in Bayonne for 2 hours. I would like to go off the ship and go to the airport straight ahead or with just little waiting time. I do not know how disembarking works exactly. Can I tell them to be in a specific group? I guess no?

Yes, you can request any disembarkation time that you want. Go to Guest Services in the beginning of your cruise. Let them know what you need.

:)

Yes, you can request any disembarkation time that you want. Go to Guest Services in the beginning of your cruise. Let them know what you need.

:)

Oh perfect, thank you!

Just one question: What is the latest time to go off the ship? I guess, they need our rooms for the new cruisers and breakfast will not be until 10 oder so? :-)