Best Round Trip shuttle from MIA to Holiday Inn Downtown & 11:55 flight after cruise?

cruising forever

Hi....just tried to find this information with the search engine, but couldn't find exactly what I need.

I'm coming in the day before the cruise on a girls getaway cruise and need to find a shuttle to take me from the Miami airport to the Holiday Inn Downtown (across from the Port of Miami) and then after the cruise to be picked up at the Port of Miami and taken to the Miami airport for a 11:55 flight.

I've looked at this once before, several months ago, and it seems one shuttle company I contacted either did not pick up at the Port or charged through the roof, so looking for all suggestions.

Thanks! The last time I was in Miami, I took a taxi from that same hotel to one over on the Beach and what they charged was basically highway robbery! But, you're saying there is a flat rate? Is that for all cab companies or only certain ones?

Thanks again :)

Airport transportation to and from the port is differnet than running between hotels like you mention here.

MIA to H Inn will run about $25 as stated. Cab to port about $10.

Archived