Cellar Masters on Silhouette

Yvie

Has anyone been in Cellar Masters recently on the Silhouette? That was my husbands favorite place on our cruise last January, going again January 2016, and wanted to know what changes if any. Have read some threads saying enomatic machines removed, or just empty. Do you still need a Cellar Masters card to get wine or can you use Premium package to order a glass and pay any up charge difference? Just wondering what to expect come January.

Has anyone been in Cellar Masters recently on the Silhouette? That was my husbands favorite place on our cruise last January, going again January 2016, and wanted to know what changes if any. Have read some threads saying enomatic machines removed, or just empty. Do you still need a Cellar Masters card to get wine or can you use Premium package to order a glass and pay any up charge difference? Just wondering what to expect come January.

Enomatics, if still there, are not operating.

So now the only wines by the glass are on the menu.

Here's a current menu from September on Reflection from another poster's thread:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_y5m8rqywINWmxHVGpwZ3MwUE0/view

Honestly, it looks like there is now more beer than wine selections.

MDR still has an extensive, menus, I wonder if the CM Sommelier can get more than whats on the menu here.

No wine cards used since they only applied to the Enomatics - so regular drink package rules apply. Classic, you can get wines to $9, anything over you pay full price. Premium wine to $13, over that price, only pay the overage.

I actually just posted a thread about wines by the glass covered under drink packages (based on the link above and the other links ion the noted post) earlier today, though it's a mix of both MDR and CM menus.

Enomatics, if still there, are not operating.

So now the only wines by the glass are on the menu.

Here's a current menu from September on Reflection from another poster's thread:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_y5m8rqywINWmxHVGpwZ3MwUE0/view

Honestly, it looks like there is now more beer than wine selections.

MDR still has an extensive, menus, I wonder if the CM Sommelier can get more than whats on the menu here.

No wine cards used since they only applied to the Enomatics - so regular drink package rules apply. Classic, you can get wines to $9, anything over you pay full price. Premium wine to $13, over that price, only pay the overage.

I actually just posted a thread about wines by the glass covered under drink packages (based on the link above and the other links ion the noted post) earlier today, though it's a mix of both MDR and CM menus.

Thanks for this. It looks different from the list on Summit or maybe I didn't pay attention. Anyways. does anyone know what type of Angry Orchard Cider they have? Is it the traditional or Crisp? Thanks

• 3 months later...

We are recently back from our Silhouette cruise and I wanted to report that almost all of the enomatic machines were working and in use. Only the ones on the wall between the two entries into Cellar Masters were not. You still need to purchase a card to use the machines. My husband was very happy about this. He did say that the sommelier wasn't as present as on past cruises, the only time he saw her was the first day. He didn't end up using the machines as much this cruise as we were dining in Luminae and would order from the sommelier there.

I was onboard last week and am happy to report that they are there and operational. It was a nice surprise because beforehand I had read in Cruise Critic that all the machines were gone. It was really fun to make my own "wine flights" by choosing various small pours.