Article On Edinburgh, Scotland

Keith1010

Interesting article and definitely focuses on the quirkier side of Edinburgh. I think it would probably be useful for people who've been to Edinburgh before and who're spending a few days there so are looking for something a bit different. However the walk up Calton Hill has been a big favourite with cruisers this year and we've been asked about it many times

Thank you for sharing this piece Keith, I'd read it too. I think it will help many travelers.

Many people are looking for something a little out of the ordinary or just other options - maybe something is closed the day they are visiting or for repairs/refurbishment, who knows.

Other travelers also "add on" pre/post vacation days to cruises including further land travel within the UK having discovered they fell in love with Edinburgh (easy to do!!) or London or Dublin or Liverpool - anywhere in the UK that has inspired them to return and/or travel further on. Information like this helps people make plans and direct their research ensuring maximum enjoyment.

And then some people just like things off the beaten bath, different, not ordinary, whatever the case may be...take a look, there are great and fun things out there.

Calton Hill is quite amazing - it was right near where my hotel was - a stunning vista over the city, one of many. Enjoy :)