Don't underestimate WATER

jinglesmountjoy

One of the biggest parts of losing fat is in hydrating. The problem is, most people have no idea how much to drink other than "8 glasses/day". Here is a great starting point for everyone...

Find your ideal weight base on how tall you are... now divide that in half.... That's how many ounces you should be drinking every day. So, as a 6'2" male, I should be drinking about 90-100 ounces every day.

If I sweat a lot during the day, the water you drink to replace that should be in addition to the above mentioned amount.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
One of the biggest parts of losing fat is in hydrating. The problem is, most people have no idea how much to drink other than "8 glasses/day". Here is a great starting point for everyone...

Find your ideal weight base on how tall you are... now divide that in half.... That's how many ounces you should be drinking every day. So, as a 6'2" male, I should be drinking about 90-100 ounces every day.

If I sweat a lot during the day, the water you drink to replace that should be in addition to the above mentioned amount.

I had never heard this before. Thank you for the info!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, also never heard this but is an easy way to keep track as keepin properly hydrated has always been a problem for me.

Cheers,

Aaron

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I totally agree that hydration is 100% important in living a healthy life!

I'm actually running a free 5 day challenge that will be focusing on tips and tricks to help you drink more water and stay hydrated. If you're interested in joining my group, drop me an email at besidebeth@gmail.com. The more the merrier!! :D