E-Tickets

Coastmonkey1

We leave now in two weeks so expecting our tickets to be emailed any day now. Apart from the ticket and luggage tags what else do we receive with the tickets? Is there info on how many theme nights/formal nights etc. Any other forms we have to fill in. It's an 11 night cruise. First MSC cruise so curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi, CM. :)

No info about theme nights on the tickets. They'll be advised on the Daily Programs.

Check over the info on your embarkation tickets, then sign at the bottom of the page - that's it!

I think you may have mentioned before about who you booked through (sorry, I can't remember). If with MSC direct, you should have received your tickets by now. If through a TA, you should have them minimally by 14 days out. I'd contact the relevant company tomorrow if I were you - you need time to check that they're in order and, if not, to have them re-issued.

We leave now in two weeks so expecting our tickets to be emailed any day now. Apart from the ticket and luggage tags what else do we receive with the tickets? Is there info on how many theme nights/formal nights etc. Any other forms we have to fill in. It's an 11 night cruise. First MSC cruise so curious.

there will be 3 formal nights on an 11 night cruise, the others are pot luck

when we did an 11 night cruise in 2014

there were:-

3 Gala (formal);

4 themed/party;

4 casual

NO more forms to fill in

this is what is included with your ticket

ticket%20contents.jpg

hope this helps

Pete

Received my e-tickets. We have been Status matched to Black. Does this be displayed on the luggage tag anywhere as it only mentions on the first page that my wife and I are Black Members and nowhere else on the documentation.

Received my e-tickets. We have been Status matched to Black. Does this be displayed on the luggage tag anywhere as it only mentions on the first page that my wife and I are Black Members and nowhere else on the documentation.

The only other place that it's indicated is on the luggage tags just beneath where "Your Experience" is shown.

When you get to the terminal, just ensure that you're given a Priority Boarding card and not a number (or at least be directed to the priority boarding line!)

Hope you have a fab cruise, CM. Enjoy the Black Card perks. ;p