Port Everglades arrival time (how early?)

MrsGrohl

We've never sailed out of Port Everglades, we've actually never been to Fort Lauderdale, so I'm full of questions. I do apologize if they have been asked before, I couldn't find anything.

We are sailing on the Conquest in November and will be spending the night before at the Hyatt Regency Pier 66. Check out time is I believe 11:00. My question is: After checking out, should we head straight to the port for check in or is that too early? We will more than likely be taking a cab or Uber (another first for us) from the hotel to the port.

Thanks in advance for your help!!! :)

Leaving your hotel at 11 or just prior should be fine. Previous cruisers are busy departing until about 10:00 and boarding will not start until 11 or later. Arriving at 11:15 or so should get you ahead of most of the crowd without too much of a wait - you should be on the ship in time for lunch just after noon.

Leaving your hotel at 11 or just prior should be fine. Previous cruisers are busy departing until about 10:00 and boarding will not start until 11 or later. Arriving at 11:15 or so should get you ahead of most of the crowd without too much of a wait - you should be on the ship in time for lunch just after noon.

That sounds perfect!!! Thank you :)