Port Everglades to FLL via taxi

jhaas13

How easy is it to get a taxi at Port Everglades after you get off the ship (we will be getting off RCCL - Liberty of the Seas? Where are they waiting for you once you get your luggage and go outside? Thanks.

Jerry.

How easy is it to get a taxi at Port Everglades after you get off the ship (we will be getting off RCCL - Liberty of the Seas? Where are they waiting for you once you get your luggage and go outside? Thanks.

Jerry.

Very easy to get a taxi. People will direct you to the taxi line. About $15 to the airport.

There is a shuttle between Port and the Rental Car Center, but only a few of the rental car companies contract with this shuttle.

You should call your rental car company...

Taxis are available, depending on the number of ships in Port Everglades, you may have to wait 15 to 30 minutes.

I'm going to get a rental car post cruise at FLL.

Can the taxi drop me right at the Rental car center? or do they have to drop us at the terminal and we shuttle over?

Thanks.

Tell them you are going to the Rental Car Center. They will take you there.

Have your taxi driver drop you at the very beginning of terminal 1 (terminal used by Southwest). Upon entering, head to your right and follow the signs to the rental center. It's not very far.

I don't know if they can take you directly to the rental center, as it's actually in the parking garage. If they can, GREAT!

Edited by dreamer976