Cruise Planner problems

RavennaM

Has anyone had similar problem with the cruise planner? Everything that I had booked have vanished: entertainment, dining and shore excursions! This really sucks, since there is items that I have already paid. Hopefully reservations will show up back or I have tons of work to do with guest service when we board. :mad:

Same thing happened to me, all dining and entertainment gone for my Quantum cruise 12/1/14. Called C&A desk and was told they are having problems with the cruise planner and to check back in a few days. Luckily I printed the Cruise Planner Summary which they emailed me 11/12/14 because I had a previous problem which they fixed.

You should have confirm emails for everything, just give them a call

I can't call from here Finland, so I just emailed them. Hopefully they will resolve the problem or I am going to be one mad cruiser. Stupid me, I haven't saved email confirmations.

Same thing happened to me for my sailing on the Oasis this past week. Everything disappeared and I had to rebook once on the ship. What a hassle as I spent lots of time planning and booking everything in advance like they tell you to do. Hopefully you can get everything resolved! Have fun

Same thing happened to me for my sailing on the Oasis this past week. Everything disappeared and I had to rebook once on the ship. What a hassle as I spent lots of time planning and booking everything in advance like they tell you to do. Hopefully you can get everything resolved! Have fun

Thanks. Well this isn't end of the world but it still sucks.Hope you had a great cruise despite this problem. Did you had reservations which you had paid advance?

We did have one excursion on there that was paid in advance. That was still there as planned although when we went to take the wave jet tour the lady said they only had on driver & one passenger when we paid two driver rates... strange. They seem to be having a lot of cruise planner/online issues lately. Just make sure you book everything as soon as you get on. On the Oasis they had us go to Studio B ice rink to fix our reservation once on board.

Has anyone had similar problem with the cruise planner? Everything that I had booked have vanished: entertainment, dining and shore excursions! This really sucks, since there is items that I have already paid. Hopefully reservations will show up back or I have tons of work to do with guest service when we board. :mad:

When in doubt I always contact the C&A and ask for confirmation copies of things. as the occasional glitz does happen.

We did have one excursion on there that was paid in advance. That was still there as planned although when we went to take the wave jet tour the lady said they only had on driver & one passenger when we paid two driver rates... strange. They seem to be having a lot of cruise planner/online issues lately. Just make sure you book everything as soon as you get on. On the Oasis they had us go to Studio B ice rink to fix our reservation once on board.

Ok, our excursions and pre-paid restaurant reservations have also disappeared. And this happened with two of our cruises.

If anyone has email where I could ask this, I would be grateful. Now I just send email to some reservation email to non US citizens. It is kind of hard to try to resolve problems from other continent with not so good english.

Same for us…all gone for our Quantum Dec. 1 cruise.

Maybe they will show up again in a couple of days.

I'll call tomorrow and ask.

Hopefully it is just temporary problem. Let me know what they tell you tomorrow on the phone.

Hopefully it is just temporary problem. Let me know what they tell you tomorrow on the phone.

All of our dining and entertainment reservations ARE still there for our Allure B2b…it may be Quantum specific.

I can't help but feel sorry for the reps when their phones start ringing tomorrow.

I'll post here the information I get from them.

Gil and Gail

P.S. We loved the little fried fish that we ate at the street market in Helsinki.

Edited by beachnative

I just got my reservations back. I just learned my lesson and I am going to print the full calender and confirmations for now on.

It is not just Quantum problem, missing reservations were on both of my Allure cruises but for example Anthem reservation was ok.

Hopefully they can fix your reservations as well. I now know the feeling after planning for hours and suddenly everything is gone!