Explorer Spa Menu

qsnap

Hello friends,

Can someone please post the Canyon Ranch Spa menu from Explorer with prices when you have a chance? It will help me figure out a budget for my cruise in March.

Many thanks and whoever posts this - please enjoy your time aboard this beautiful ship.

Hello friends,

Can someone please post the Canyon Ranch Spa menu from Explorer with prices when you have a chance? It will help me figure out a budget for my cruise in March.

Many thanks and whoever posts this - please enjoy your time aboard this beautiful ship.

Here you go!

Regent_Explorer_Price_List_1.jpg

Regent_Explorer_Price_List_2_3.jpg

Regent_Explorer_Price_List_2_4.jpg

Regent_Explorer_Price_List_2_5.jpg

Regent_Explorer_Price_List_2_6.jpg

Regent_Explorer_Price_List_2_7.jpg

Edited by towel-animal

Most of these prices are the same as Steiner very overpriced compared to fine land based spa's.

Greetings, Suite Travels, from the land of Canyon Ranch prices because we have a Canyon Ranch Hotel and Spa here on Collins Avenue. I live South of Fifth, where prices are in the same league. I remember Steiner and used them when necessary. Canyon, I think, delivers more value for the buck. Our next cruise, also in March, is only two weeks. I will bring top coat, and my mani/pedi will survive the trip.

By the way, if I think I will need Ranch, I make my appointment well in advance of embarkation, The number is: 877-329-1924. It is a good idea to confirm after boarding.

Mary

Hello friends,

Remember there is an 18% service charge already included in the billed price.

Don't double tip (by accident anyway).