Seperate posts anywhere for excursions on New England cruise?

postmanrings

In early stages of planning our New England cruise on RC next June and looking at excursions for Boston and the other stops. I found a page on New England excursions, but wondered if and how to narrow searches to each stop one at a time instead of trying to look through all the posts?

Thanks

What I just did was to use the C/NE forum search function, and limit the search to each port of call on the cruise, i.e., Boston excursion, Bar Harbor excursion, etc. Then read the most promising posts.

You could limit the search hits by using the Advanced Search feature and search only on the Titles and/or by Date.

Or you could post your questions here but you will have to post your ports of call.

SBtS

I think you can also look at the reviews section for C and NE cruises and look at reviews on Shore Ex.

I did not care about what the ship was offering so I used a combination of travel brochures put out by the towns and provinces and trip advisor.

So I ended up with a combination of "taxi tours", rental cars, as well as bus tours.

• 1 month later...
We are also planning our cruise for June 2017 and interested in hearing of favorite excursions and what not to miss. We sail out of Baltimore to Boston, Portland, Bar Harbor, Saint John, and Halifax.

Have you read Tom's Ports Guides for Canada/New England?

port guides for Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John NB, and Halifax

SBtS

• 2 months later...