Does RCI offer Luggage Valet Service to MCO?

Liesel

We will be cruising with Royal Caribbean from and to Port Canaveral flying into and out of Orlando. Our return flight does not leave until 4pm. It is just my husband and myself. We are thinking of possibly taking the Cocoa Beach shuttle to and from.

But what to do until 4pm??? I definitely do not want to wait that long at the airport with our luggage. I don’t think you can even check your bags that early.

Any suggestions?? I know that RCI will make arrangements to get your luggage directly to the airport, but that is for Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. I don’t seem to be able to find out if they are also offering that service to MCO Airport.

We will be cruising with Royal Caribbean from and to Port Canaveral flying into and out of Orlando. Our return flight does not leave until 4pm. It is just my husband and myself. We are thinking of possibly taking the Cocoa Beach shuttle to and from.

But what to do until 4pm??? I definitely do not want to wait that long at the airport with our luggage. I don’t think you can even check your bags that early.

Any suggestions?? I know that RCI will make arrangements to get your luggage directly to the airport, but that is for Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. I don’t seem to be able to find out if they are also offering that service to MCO Airport.

Who is your airline carrier?