Quest game show?

umpisoccer

I love the Quest also, but after coming off the Escape on 8/5/17, I had asked why they didn't have it and was told because they wanted the bigger ships to be family ships and the Quest was an adult show and only the smaller ships will continue having the Quest. Go figure. They also removed Fountains a few years back stating it was gross, yet people have no problem french kissing someone. ???? I thoroughly loved fountains. Don't know why the Dawn did not have the Quest.

I love the Quest also, but after coming off the Escape on 8/5/17, I had asked why they didn't have it and was told because they wanted the bigger ships to be family ships and the Quest was an adult show and only the smaller ships will continue having the Quest. Go figure. They also removed Fountains a few years back stating it was gross, yet people have no problem french kissing someone. ???? I thoroughly loved fountains. Don't know why the Dawn did not have the Quest.

the problem with the newer bigger ships is there is no lounge on the ship to have these events in. On the -away class ships, it seems nearly all of the events (like game shows, music, etc) is all in atrium. On other smaller ships, there is always a lounge decided to these kind of things and they sometimes use the theater too.